Sunday, November 20, 2011

Cream for face and the remaining body skin..?

Hi,


Do pple usually use same or diff cream for face and for the rest of the body skin?? Why ?? Both in winter as well as in summer??


Thanks

Cream for face and the remaining body skin..?
Usually body lotion is a bit more oily then face cream-depending on what kind of skin you have you would generally use a water based cream on your face I prefer the Body Shop's seaweed matifying day cream all year round because it has sunscreen and provides enough mostiure in the winter. As for body lotion something 'oil-based' works best for both summer and winter, of course in the winter a body butter like coco butter is a miracle worker but for the summer try something a little lighter like Nivea or Oil of Olay.





I hope this helps!!!
Reply:I like to use Loreal Revitalift for my face. I love it! It's very moisturizing! I use Bath %26amp; Body Works Body Cream for my body.

cymbidium

No comments:

Post a Comment