Saturday, July 24, 2010

A good hair removal cream for very sensitive skin?

The skin on my legs gets very red and itchy and I've had quite a few problems with it. I'm going to stop shaving my legs with a wet razor to see if that helps, but I'm looking for alternatives? I don't want to use an electric/battery razor as I don't think it gives a close enough shave. I'm way too much of a wimp to try waxing so was looking for a good hair removal cream? Never used one before, are they any good, and how often would you have to use hair removal cream to keep you legs smooth? Also, as my legs really are sensitive, are there creams that are specifically designed for sensitive skins?

A good hair removal cream for very sensitive skin?
why dont you try waxing or laser hair removal? i dont think you should risk trying out more hair removal creams when youre obviously sensitive to that stuff
Reply:If you want to keep shaving your legs then I would strongly recommend using a product like Ultra Shave. It contains grape seed extract which is 15000 times stronger than vitamin E and it is also has wonderful skin healing properties and is ideal for sensitive skin.





If you're after permanent hair removal then you should consider using a home laser hair removal kit like the Rio. It's manufactured in the U.K and uses a safe 808nm diverging diode laser system.





Skin Doctors have a very good cream hair removal product if you're after a depilatory hair remover.





Use the links below for further information.

shells

No comments:

Post a Comment