Thursday, July 22, 2010

Skin lightning cream ?

is there sking lightning cream out there that is not so expensive and works ?????

Skin lightning cream ?
I don't know about an all over body tighten but I've found a great one for the face. It's Nivea Anti-Wrinkle %26amp; Firming Cream. (for your face) It also has a SPF of 4 in it. I love it and I've had gastric by-pass and it's kept my face from being wrinkled after the weight loss. This stuff works great, and it's only $8.00. You can find it at Wal-Mart! If you want a pic. I can send it and show you how it has worked for me. Let me know.
Reply:yes dear, here's the link to where you can find skin lightening products with safe ingredients and sunscreen guide (know what manufacturers dont tell you).. great prices too -


No comments:

Post a Comment