Saturday, July 24, 2010

Problem is i look more than my age(25yrs) and with dark patchy skin help me.any cream/DR?

Iam working in mnc.iam 25yrs old. I have medium sized body My problem is i look more than my age and with dark patchy skin help me.Any cream/doctor in india. I tried for many home remedies but no use. help me i want to look fair and handsome and younger so that i should be success full in my career. My look now gives me ignorance and dissappointment.

Problem is i look more than my age(25yrs) and with dark patchy skin help me.any cream/DR?
in lemon juice add sandalwood powder,+ honey+ littele sal.


apply this pack
Reply:Obviously your skin is reflecting your daily lifestyle. You are too stressed. You should relax more often. Go outside and just take a walk. You could probably try Olay regenerist to help you renew your skin. and alwyas use lotion to help moisturize your skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment