Monday, August 23, 2010

Any cream u know to lighten the skin on my forearm because it has darkened due to the sun i think??Please?

My skin on my forearm has darkened and the neck also.its not a simple sun tanning because i let it accumulated by not using any sun screen and i often go to the sun,my doctor prescribe me some cream which i used for about 3-4 months and still no results and i also use sunscreen during sunny day.hey people i really want this dark skin to lighten because generally my entire body skin is fairer.it is very bad looking,please if anyone know any cream or the exact cream you can recommend me,please answer this one!!!!!!

Any cream u know to lighten the skin on my forearm because it has darkened due to the sun i think??Please?
Jurlique do an Elder cream that evens out or lightens uneven pigmentation on the skin. Used every day you'll probably see results within 2 weeks. if you can't find it because of locality, try Bio-Oil. but thats probably harder to get.


Good luck :)


No comments:

Post a Comment