Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm 19, should i use firming night cream to make my skin look more healthy?

i had acne problems so i used clean n clear and neutrogena acne cleansers...and now i feel my skin has become unevenly toned and dry and a lil saggy...i can see lines near my nose and lips....should i use night firming creams....i dont want to use age defying things...because my skin is sensitive and i dont want my acne to come back.....

I'm 19, should i use firming night cream to make my skin look more healthy?
At your age I would not use a night creams because they have too many emollients and are too heavy for your skin. You are correct you might end up breaking out more. The lines around the nose are probably due to the use of the acne cleansers. Why don't you try using a Cetyphil or Purpose which are mild cleansers and won't irritate the skin. Purpose also make a moisturizer (Redness Reducing Moisturizer) that has SPF 30 and its non-comedogenic (won't clog pores). My son that has acne uses it and its great. When you use any type of cream or sunscreen make sure that they are PABA-free and non-comedogenic. Always wear sunscreen or a moisturizer with SPF 30 before leaving the house even on a cloudy day. This is the time to take care of your skin avoid the sun and don't over cleanse this throws off the PH of your skin causing sometimes more break outs. Also drinks lots of water, avoid sugar and try to each fish with Omega-3, such a salmon. You will see the change in your skin.
Reply:Try a healthy diet and drinking lots of water every day. Oh, and avoid the sun.





That's the only thing that will lead you healthy skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment