Monday, August 23, 2010

Joesoef Skin Care Anti-Aging AHA Glycolic Face Cream 8%?

I call this my MIRACLE cream - it has changed my skin - even helps with my mild acne, evens my skin tone, and has made my skin so soft and supple. has anyone else use this product or other Joesoef products? I am loving this product, and I love getting compliments about how pretty my skin is looking. Plus, at my age, I need an anti-aging product. My daughter uses this too, and it helps with her acne. Plus, we both have sensitive skin, and unlike other AHA or Glycolic products, the Joesoef doesn't irritate my skin! Very inexpensive. Please share your results. Would love to hear from other users.

Joesoef Skin Care Anti-Aging AHA Glycolic Face Cream 8%?
OMG. I just started using this too. I read all about it on the allure.com forums. You can get some great advice there. I also saw some postings about this product on makeupalley.com. I love those sites. Anyway, yes, I think this glycolic face cream is great, and it really has made a difference in my skin. It almost glows and makes it look healthy, which is a big turn aroudn from how my skin used to be. glad to hear about another user's success!! Keep sharing


No comments:

Post a Comment