Monday, August 23, 2010

What is the best skincare line for combination skin that is acne prone for African American skin & fade cream?

I have tried Proactiv...it just did not work for me...Any and all suggestions would be great..

What is the best skincare line for combination skin that is acne prone for African American skin %26amp; fade cream?
One option you can try is All Clear from BeautiControl. It seems to work well for all skin types. If it does dry your skin too much there are other options within their other skin care lines that you can substitute to suit your skin's needs.





As for fade cream...what is the specific need for it. There may be something in their product line for that as well. But, I would need more information to better answer. You're welcome to email me.





Hope that helps!
Reply:It depends I would see a doctor and then they can prescribe you something that will work.They will either give a prescription or cream.(well they did for me)

umbrella tree

No comments:

Post a Comment